IPERION CH will financially support users (travel and subsistence) from all institutions of the EU member countries and associates for the transnational access to four facilities:
- AGLAE, C2RMF, Paris FR - CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR REFURBISHMENT
- Synchrotron SOLEIL / IPANEMA platform for ancient material research, Gif-sur-Yvette, FR - DEADLINE: SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
- MTA Atomki, Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Institute for Nuclear Research, Debrecen, HU - DEADLINE: OCTOBER 15, 2016
- BNC-WIGNER at Budapest Neutron Centre trough Wigner Research Centre for Physics and Centre for Energy Research of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Budapest, HU - DEADLINE: OCTOBER 1, 2016
HOW TO APPLY
The proposal must be addressed to the relevant FIXLAB access provider:
- CNRS FR NEW AGLAE Welcome Desk Contact: Dr Claire PACHECO
e-mail : email@example.com
Address: C2RMF 14, Quai François Mitterrand, 75001 Paris, FR
- SOLEIL IPANEMA Welcome Desk Contact: Dr Loïc BERTRAND
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to submit the proposal
- MTA Atomki Welcome Desk Contact: Dr Zita SZIKSZAI
Address: Laboratory of Ion Beam Applications of Institute of Nuclear Research
Bem tér 18/c H-4026 Debrecen, HU
- BUDAPEST NEUTRON CENTRE
Welcome Desk Contacts: http://www.bnc.hu/IPERION_CH
EVALUATION PROCESS AND CRITERIA
After the proposals are submitted, the access provider concerned together with FIXLAB Welcome Desk will verify the formal compliance with the EU regulations, undertaking a prioritizing of the applications based on available expertise, ongoing potential collaboration projects, available time etc. as well the necessity/feasibility for the use of the facility.
All applications will thereafter be transferred to Peer Review evaluating the scientific content of the project and ranking the proposals. The final decision will be reported to the FIXLAB Welcome Desk who will notify the applicant and the access provider of the Peer Review conclusion. The access provider will make a final decision concerning the extent of access (instruments, days, period, IPR agreement, etc.).
The selection is thus primarily based on the scientific quality; the originality of the scientific proposal, as well as the level of expertise to setup and conduct the proposed experiment and to analyze samples available in the User and host groups. The applications should aim to increase the scientific output (qualitatively and quantitatively), optimize the use of local expertise of ongoing research activities and facilities, and foster lasting international science cooperation.